June 14-16, 2023
Wisla, Golebiewski Hotel
Scope of the conference
In the 2023 MEC 2023 Conference is organized by KGHM CUPRUM Research and Development Center, Lukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals in Gliwice, in cooperation with Wroclaw University of Technology, AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Silesian University of Technology, KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. and Association of Non-ferrous Metals Engineers and Technicians.
Topics of the conference
We invite you to prepare and submit papers on a wide range of research into the properties and use of minerals. Preference will be given to papers dealing with innovative research and technological solutions in the processing and application of all mineral raw materials will be given preference. We also look forward to papers on the properties and utilisation of copper ores, especially ores of the sedimentary-stratoid type.
We would like to remind you that the topics of the papers can range from technological studies of various mineral raw materials to broadly understood basic research in the field of processes:
- grinding and classification,
- flotation – technology and physicochemical basis,
- magnetic, electrical, gravitational and optical separation,
- hydro- and biohydrometallurgy,
- mineral waste management and recycling,
- analytical techniques and advanced process mineralogy,
- process automation, control and monitoring,
- process testing,
as well as in the field of:
- dewatering of raw material processing products,
- elements of geometallurgy,
- environmental aspects and economics in mineral engineering,
- other issues in the broad field of mineral processing and the use of mineral resources.
We encourage you to submit your paper proposals in the form of abstracts and full papers. Please send abstracts in Polish and English version, including keywords and title, in the form of MS Word document of two A4 pages (Arial 11 font) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI Mineral Engineering Conference MEC 2023 will be held at the Golebiewski Hotel in Wisla. Hotel is situated on the slope of the Bukowa mountain near the Vistula River bank. The hotel windows overlook a unique view of the beautiful places in the Silesian Beskid.
Check-in starts at 15:00 (however the rooms might be ready earlier, depending on availability) and closes at 12:00 on the day of departure.
Hotel has two multi-storey car parks for about 380 cars. The cost of parking is: 50 zł /24h /car
accommodation (two nights hotel stay),
attendance at sessions and accompanying events
coffee breaks, lunches
(not attending sessions)
EUR (VAT included)